Sunday, July 19, 2009

SN Back In The Lab

Today was an awesome day. It wasn't like I had anything else to do today, but the fact of going back to the lab and recording again, and this time working on our third song. The song was a conceptualized by Sean--I'll save that for a later track commentary on that one...The day went a little something like this...














**Our compilation is coming soon...

b.

Again, thank you for listening.


Oh, forgot to mention that prior to me being there, the guys redone the vocals for "You Are" to compensate and to balance out with the instruments. It's been completed and sounds alot richer than the previous one. I'll post up another download (of course for FREE) of the FINAL CUT VERSION as soon as I get my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment