Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Come Full-Circle

I find myself, yet, again here at school. A repeat of what was two days ago...and since the beginning of the semester. I find myself, yet, again at the upstairs L.R.C., on the computer, on Blogger and Okayplayer simultaneously. A repeat of what was...well, since I knew both sites...

Later, I'll find myself, yet, again back home hangin'...maybe doing some Precalc. A repeat of what was...well, since I was runt...

...And we gon' do it again...


My daily grind as a current student and me, being my own self...

It's full-circle...


Living our own lives is always in repetition, constantly. This is how we are...how we live. Look around you...The same thing every single day. Maybe almost. But that cycle can break. Any time now...It's just waiting. Someone...or something...



Where, how, and what's your full-circle...?

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment