Monday, March 23, 2009

Second Round-Sweet Sixteen Recap (Second Half)

Sunday, awesome. Had some photo-finishers with the peoples--more on that later. Though, I did watch...well, "watch" the second half of the second round of games today. I meant that I literally took a long ass nap...Pretty much missed most of the games, ha! I was really tired over the long weekend. I messed up my sleep pattern, so I had to recover. But, no worries. I think I did okay with Sunday's bracket predictions. Here they are:

TEAMS PREDICTED ADVANCING TO SWEET SIXTEEN:

MIDWEST:
(1) Louisville def. (9) Siena >> L'ville advances; v. (12) Arizona

(12) Arizona def. (13) Cleveland St. >> Arizona advances; v. (1) Louisville

(3) Kansas def. (11) Dayton >> Kansas advances; v. (2) Michigan St. Wanting (10) U.S.C. to advance

(2) Michigan St. def. (10) U.S.C. >> Michigan St. advances; v. (3) Kansas


WEST:
(3) Missouri def. (6) Marquette >> Missouri advances; v. (2) Memphis


EAST:
(1) Pittsburgh def. (8) Oklahoma St. >> Pitt. advances; v. (4) Xavier. Wanting (8) Ok. St. to advance

(4) Xavier def. (12) Wisconsin >> Xavier advances; v. (1) Pittsburgh


SOUTH:
(3) Syracuse def. (6) Arizona St. >> Syracuse advances; v. (2) Oklahoma



More to come...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment