Monday, February 9, 2009

.

Dream un/deterred...Love.

Put off, when I putted on. I'm still having this ache...just wish You came true. Love...
________________

I'm not afraid. Maybe I was before...but I/we misunderstood. (Doubts/Undoubtedly). Not anymore. I'm starting to...Are you...? Still...?

Just like Q, We Fight/We Love; One Step Below, One Step Above...Hate the arguments, but love the arguments...you feel...? Hate the anger, but love the anger...word...? Disagreements, yeah, yeah...whatnot. Yes, I understand...






I'm learning You...


Though this happens, this is all Love...



*Click*...Hello...? "I'll talk to you later!" She says, annoyed and mad... (Smile, B...)

________________

I'm trying to sleep here!

Restless sleeps at night...The morning. I sleep 'til I wake up in the morning when finally You're here...Unstoppable.

Ms., You there...?


"I can't." She says.



I still Love...

________________

I don't care what they say...who they are...

They just can't see Us for what and who we are. (shutthefuckup)
("Please, don't let me be misunderstood..." Ms. Nina Simone said that.)

I hear people say this and say that to You...To them, to break You. I don't. I dare not to.
At it too long. Love it. Appreciation of thank (You...)

Sorry, Love for the past...I know now...But I know...

...not here right now. You. That's You.



I hang. I hope.



(...For You.)
________________

Fin. Still at it...

Nah, Girl...I won't stop. Not for You.


"Go on." "I can't."


Love the moments. More to come...?


"Go on." "I can't."


Remember I [Love] You? No? I still do.


"Go ON." "I CAN'T."


Nah, Girl...I won't stop. Not for You.

Fin...Still at it...




fin.

b.

2 comments:

  1. this one is my favoriteeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like 'em. These are actually one-liners I have lingering in my head...and these are true to me.

    ReplyDelete