Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Stuff 'N Stuff...

I wish I attended. I would've been so awed by this event...




I'm surprised there is another leaked track off DOOM's Born Like This LP. The track is entitled That's That...listen as he just asassinates this beat. It's knockin'...Click for FREE...

...Wait! There's...ANOTHER one! This time from Illroots. Produced by J Dilla...I think you know what's coming...also from his new LP, this is Lightworks. Click for FREE...

Plus, there's more DOOM on Okayplayer...Just check out there latest news entries...



And for those that live here in The Windy City, check this site out. I was on it for a hot minute now and they have some dope shit...Fake Shore Drive. I've actually been on it several times before, I just haven't checked up on it for awhile now.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment