Tuesday, February 17, 2009

D.I.T.C. HerFavoriteColo(u)r

Last week I gave you 2 free tracks to download from Blu...Turns out these joints are off a brand new mixtape that just dropped yesterday that I got off of Okayplayer...Well, and now--as always--I give you it here, FREE, from my blog. Blu - HerFavoriteColo(u)r Mixtape. (Track list below...)

Blu comes through, yet, again with an ill mixtape. By the way, he isn't only an MC, but also a producer. This mixtape is produced by him...Very soulful and mellow this mixtape is. I dig...

...And I still can't stop playing Amnesia...
____________________

Like all ya'll weren't spoiled by Blu's mixtape, today a previously unreleased Blu verse, "Nino Brown," has surfaced. The beat may sound familiar, because it's from GZA--find out more about it for yourself. Allegedly this verse was made for the song before GZA decided to go in a different direction with it.

Blu - Nino Brown >>>Download


Track List:

01_Love
02_Amnesia
03_Since
04_Morning
05_Melo
06_Wind(terludeOne)
07_When(terludeTwo)
08_Silent
09_Pardon
10_Vanity
11_Beggars'/BlackGold
12_Celln'Ls
13_Untitled(LovedU)2
14_Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment