Thursday, February 26, 2009

Your Study Guide Is Due...Soon...

First off, let me get this off my chest. Everyone around me, even you that's probably reading this, are probably a) not sick AT ALL (thank, God!), b) not sick...yet..., c) are sick, already, d) been sick, but think you'll just get better without medication, e) STILL sick, and don't even bother taking care of yourself, or f) purposely getting sick so you can just excuse yourself from work, school, or any other function for that matter...(You know you wanna stay home...)

Anyways, my point is...EVERYONE has been getting sick or starting to get sick recently. Well...I REALLY HOPE YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE GETTING BETTER (AND GET BETTER SOON)--AND THOSE READING THIS VERY BLOG WITH DROWSY, DROOPY EYES, AND/OR RUNNY NOSES, HALF-AWAKE/HALF-ASLEEP, COUGHING YOUR LUNGS OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR MONITOR...AND SNEEZING (GOD BLESS YOU)--go on and rest, take care of yourself...DON'T GET ME SICK. Thank you.


________________

With that said, I'll move on...

Recently, I've been on the
Organology blog and Freddie Joachim's blog basically keeping up with what projects he's been working on. Turns out that he and Question made an instrumental album dropping in April (that might be the digi version and international...) and then for the U.S. (CD version) in July of this year.
Also, yesterday I was on the Organology blog and found out that Freddie and Lauren Santiago--cop her Sunday's EP on iTunes, if you haven't already--are completing--well, the recording part, anyway--of Lauren's full-length album (see the video on the blog...) which is set to drop sometime this year, according to Freddie.

So be on the look out for these...So far what I've heard...Shit is knockin'!

Enjoy.


Here's to the day.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment