Monday, February 23, 2009

7 Hours That Could Have Changed Everything...

...And time is still ticking...

I woke up at around 7:15 this morning finding out that my mom isn't feeling to well. It actually happend Saturday night...She asked me if I didn't feel well, like vomiting or stomach aches. I said that I wasn't. As of now, she still isn't feeling well and she was rushed to the emergency room to be treated. There, my dad, mom, and I waited to see what was wrong. They did all these tests to her--blood tests and so far an ultra sound--yet, it is still undetermined what she has. As of now, she is in the hospital bedroom where she is staying and still being treated for further observation by the nurses and doctors...I hope and pray everything will be fine with her. Not now, not here. I love you, Mom...Please get well soon.

Please pray for my mom and our family...


I honestly did not expect this to happen. Yet, everything happens for a reason. I honestly do not feel too worried because I know God is here with us...I still have my hopes up. I hope they can determine what it is so she can get well...

I'll keep you posted...
____________________

UPDATE: 8:36PM

Just got back a couple hours ago. It's just my dad and I right now...Mom is still in the hospital, but she is getting a little better. However, we're still not sure what she has so they have to do more tests and watch over her...But please everyone that reads this, keep praying for my mom and our family...and thank you again for those who got back at me. I will keep you guys posted, like I've said...


It's weird not having my mom here close by. She'd be sleeping by now in her bedroom, getting ready for, yet, another night at work...Working the night shift 'til 9AM in the morning. Mom, I miss You...and I love You...Please get well soon. I know that you can't read this right now, but it will soon float and hopefully this will get to you...Everyone here is praying for you...Even me...And I know Papa is, too...though he doesn't show much, I know he loves you very, very much.

Class is tomorrow. I don't feel like going...but I have to...Damn Precalc. I have to stand up now and be more responsible...help out around here, even with my Dad. Tomorrow is a whole new day...Today was beautiful...I hope Tuesday will be the same...

I never thought today would be like this. So upside down...Things happen for a reason...


Goodnight Mom...I love you. I'll see you later...Get well...



I'll get back to you...

b.



P.S.: Extra specials to Ashley and Deanna...To all my close homies out there, thank you for being...you, and thank you for being with me throughout all things...

No comments:

Post a Comment