Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Produced By...

Gyeah. We're still on that Dilla tip...I know that I am still. So, I thought I'd look back in my collection of records that I'm knockin' up on my phones and bring you back some favorites of mine, produced by--you know who...


A Tribe Called Quest - Beats, Rhymes and Life [1996]


1nce Again, Get A Hold, Keeping It Moving, Stressed Out, Word Play



De La Soul - Stakes Is High [1996]


Stakes Is High



The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia [1996]


Runnin', Bullshit, Splatittorium, Somethin' That Means Somethin', Drop, Y?



Mad Skillz - From Where??? [1996]


It's Going Down, The Jam



A Tribe Called Quest - Jam EP [1997]


Get A Hold, Mardi Gras At Midnight



Janet Jackson - Got 'Til It's Gone (U.S. Promo 12" vinyl) [1997]


Got 'Til It's Gone (Ummah Jay Dee Revenge Mix)



A Tribe Called Quest - The Love Movement [1998]


4 Moms, Against The World, Busta's Lament, Da Booty, Find A Way, His Name Is Mutty Ranks, Start It Up, Steppin' It Up



Q-Tip - Amplified [1999]


11 tracks...



The Roots - Things Fall Apart [1999]


Dynamite, New Year's @ Jay Dee's (from You Got Me CD single)



Common - Like Water For Chocolate [2000]


10 tracks...



Erykah Badu - Mama's Gun [2000]


Cleva, My Life, Didn't Cha Know, Kiss Me On My Neck

No comments:

Post a Comment