Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Weekend Chill

Today was a blast...even if it was just a few of us friends talkin', chillin', eating, and being bored out of our asses. Better than being at home, that's for sure. Always a good time to just K.I.S.S. sometimes.

Saw a dope movie at Sean's pad called Children Of Men with Clive Owen and this actress who I'm familiar with, but don't remember her name, and I gotta say it's one of my favorite movies that I've seen...that didn't SUCK. Not alot of movies could do what this movie did...And it was one of those Sci-Fi joints...that didn't SUCK--cinematography was BOMB...Like everything about that movie was BOMB! There's no words to describe it. I highly suggest watching it yourself.

It's also amazing how just talking we can learn alot from each other, even from experiences...Funny as hell, too--I'll spare you the details on that one, however...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment