Friday, July 31, 2009

Missin' Out...

Seems like I'm too caught up with new ish lately, music wise, and I'm startin' to miss out on all the other music from previous months or years. Those oldie but goodie records I have that I've haven't listened to for a hot minute. I was goin' through my collection of records from the past, mostly CD's, and then my really, REALLY old first generation iPod--you know, the one with the straight-up black and white LCD display with a white backlight, no color...Yup, the classic--and goin' through my playlist I came across on listening to some old joints from years past. The same with my CD collection. Man...listening to those songs again just sounds SO much better. I swear, it's like I almost forgot I had these. Shot some photos of some of my CD's that I missed out on and haven't touched in quite awhile...





b.

No comments:

Post a Comment