Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sheets

It's 2:16AM in a very late, Thursday morning...Still up. Ate 2 chicken patties, a quarter of Gatorade left over from awhile ago, today, er, yesterday--being Wednesday--and a glass of cold, refreshing water to chase it after. I'm wishing/hoping to go to bed some time soon, and not later, getting out of the habit of not sleeping too late and into a nice, comfy bed with thin sheets over me--it gets cold in my room late at night, okay? Thing is...I can't sleep. And I'm still up...

But it's not to say that I found, yet, another gem of a track, this time from Freddie Joachim. Now, if you haven't picked up Study Guide--which also features Question on the LP with the production tip--and other Freddie material that's been surfacing and re-surfacing, you're really missin' and really sleepin' out on this dude. Honestly, he's one of my favorites up there who are just strictly with the production side of things. Hailing from California, his Jazzy, Hip-Hoppy, House sounds and beats are just really ill to vibe out to...and with.

Anyways, without further ado--and for me to get off this dang computer and quit bloggin' up a storm for tonight and get to sleepin'--I present to you "Sheets"...


<a href="http://freddiejoachim.bandcamp.com/track/sheets">Sheets by Freddie Joachim</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment