Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Aftermath

Happy New Year to all! Damn...I really partied out like-a-mother. But gotta say it was fun. Let's see...party-hopped here and there...few drinks...good friends, good food. DAMN THAT FOOD. Ate so much. But yummy. The BOMB FOOD YUMMY, SON...

Not sure what else to say...I'm still kind of disorien-tarted from this week, but hey...peace and love to the peoples I held it down with...and for the people I called/texted for New Years greetings (April, I see you!) For those who didn't answer, Happy New Years! Don't blame me if I didn't hit you up...at least I'm saying it here, right? That's if you guys read any of my entries on my blog...Still love ya'll.

One more thing, since it's the new year...let's start off clean and forget about the past...if you still have overwhelming resentments over someone, solve them as soon as possible...let's not hate on each other. Why? You never know the people...the cypher of friends, family, and hey...maybe strangers for gosh sakes, will be gone. Word? Let's not repeat what had happened in the last year, or the other years before, to this year in '09...simple as that.

Okay...I'm going to make this really clear (ya'll know who you are on this one...) if you had anything to do with me, in a negative way, you know that I forgive you...and NO, I DON'T HATE. If I had anything to do with you, also in a negative way, I personally want to say that I am sorry...Don't believe me? Tough. But I don't want to lose anybody in my cypher of friends. I bet ya'll don't either, right? We all should take off the blues...


Alright, this was supposed to be my first entry in the new year...my New Years Aftermath. So dig this...you guys know that I have a new car now...and it's great. No complaints. But damn, this is the fifth flat tire in less than a week!!! (I know right...!?) How the fuck does that happen!!?? Oh, it gets better...NO SPARE TIRE! I have to wait for a new one. The above photograph is the fifth...notice the nail in the side...LONG NAIL I might add. Talk about karma...ugh...


Happy New Year...Happy new...YOU! Have a great 2009...


Shouts to: John, Cherry, Ashley, John C., Marshanna, April, Jason, all Y4JC, LWCC, Tabalba's, Madamba's, all the cousins...just everyone I know! Peace and love to ya'll...

b.


P.S. John, the photos that you took of me...I'll be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment