Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Kinda Blues...

What's good, ya'll? How you been? Me...not so well. Caught a cold since Thursday, I think. Started off with a really bad sore throat, then heavy coughing followed by a runny nose...Damn, not a good look. But I'll be good, thanks! This week was really fast...Classes for the first week went well and I'm still enjoying my life, though I wish I was a lot more happier...I mean, I am completely happy, but not as I would want it to be for me. Eh, I'm good, though. Damn shniffles!

As for that...I did go out for a bit, but then my cold got worse, so I went back home...Gyeah. That's it. Man...I need to rest...


Anyways...peace to Shay, my ill soul sista' from anotha' mista'! You rock...You're one of the few who knows what's up. Peace to Ashley (where's the one I talk to?)...April (TALENT NIGHT, SON! WE THE BEST 2 MC'S!) Who else...? Jason (where you at, son!?)...all them other cats I know...John and Cherry, Jennie, Pauline (P.B. & J.!) I see you...Peace and love to you and yours. I'll keep writin' just you wait peeps...

Have a good rest-of-the-Saturday.


to you and yours...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment