Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guess Who?

It's me! Back from a somewhat couple-hour power nap. Happy Saturday, on an almost 2AM morning. Yes...I stayed home part of the day. I get one of those leave-me-alone-chillout-in-the-pad kinda days...and this was one of them. Hasn't happend in awhile...but I certainly enjoyed it. I also enjoyed this little treat, thanks to the Organology blog...I blame you. Nah, I kid...But I couldn't stop playin' this! Not only because of the animation itself...but also the song, son, the song. Me likey. Forget Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon! This is the new ish! Nah, I kid about that, too...well, sorta...Anyways, the person who did this wonderful video is a person by the name of Kirsten Lepore, and you can peep more of her fun videos here at her site: kirstenlepore.com. Check 'em out whenever or when you get those bored times...ya' heard?


Guess Who from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo.



So, what are we doing today? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment