Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unhyped On BET

First of all, shouts to FWMJ for bringing back up Rappers I Know. I miss the site...and now it's back online. I actually got on the site just now for the first time in months after it got shot down due to overage bill--not really in a bad way, but more in a good way for those that visit the site and download some free ish; that's why FWMJ is dope. Thanks for giving us some real quality work. Anyways, I was scrolling down for updates and I found this really interesting...Well, more like bothered by this post. I can safely say this...screw BET and MTV. Though you made me who I am by watching all those music videos...you guys are just trash now. Thanks...but no more thanks. Want to know what I read...? Here it is courtesy of FWMJ's Rappers I Know.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment