Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mayer Hawthorne Mega Post

Okay, I can't help the fact that this LP is dope. So, I'm gonna hit you with a bunch of Mayer-related material regarding his debut LP A Strange Arrangement due out September, 8th on Stones Throw Records.


First off, I remembered I'd posted up a few stuff on Mayer about his new LP; videos, tracks, and what-not. Second, I just recenlty hit-up iTunes and it's available now, with a BONUS TRACK ("Love Is Alright"). To get the digital copy, just click on the album cover and you'll be directed to iTunes where you can purchase the LP for a cool $7.99.


Thirdly, recently I hit you guys up with another remix to "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out", this time the Astronote El Camino Remix, which I posted up on my wall on Facebook. If you haven't caught that, I'll be glad to post it here on my blog. The joint isn't that bad, but I do like the "Astronote Remix" better. Click the cover below to grab the FREE track. Fourthly, through the Stones Throw Records store, online, you can now purchase a LIMITED EDITION CD and 2LP, packaged with a 4-inch vinyl single of Love Is Alright; containing 2 non-album tracks. Hit up Stones Throw online to purchase the pack.

Lastly, here's a video to "Love Is Alright". The joint is pretty catchy and joyful, and for everyone to enjoy.


b.

No comments:

Post a Comment