Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Current Listening Pleasures...

There's nothing more inviting and comforting than a bowl of some nice hot Ramen Noodles with rice on a cool, late afternoon Sunday. With food, comes some great tunes...I've got a list--in no particular order, no less--of some music I'm currently enjoying for my listening pleasures; I bet none of you have ever heard some these joints that I listen to, but hope you check them out as well...

  • Nicolay - City Lights Vol. 2: Shibuya
  • Q-Tip - Kamaal The Abstract
  • Othello - Alive At The Assembly Line
  • The Paxtons - WORK mixtape
  • Mabanua - Done Already
  • 14KT - Nowalataz LP
  • Add-2 - Tale Of Two's City Vols. 2 & 3
  • Blue Scholars
  • Dabrye
  • Wale - Back To The Feature Mixtape
  • Question & Freddie Joachim - Study Guide
  • Tanya Morgan
  • Phil Ade - Starting On JV
  • Raekwon - OB4CL Pt 2
  • Mos Def - The Ecstatic
  • Mr. J. Medeiros
  • Lootpack - Soundpieces: Da Antidote
  • Kooley High
  • The Foreign Exchange - Leave It All Behind
  • Illmind (even that S1 & Illmind - The Art Of One Mind LP)
  • Hawthorne Headhunters
  • Flying Lotus
  • Elzhi


  • b.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment