Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CuDi

Today marks the release of the long-awaited and anticipated debut release from Kid Cudi titled, Man on the Moon: End of Day. And of course I went out to cop the LP and so far I've heard 3 out of the 15 tracks and I gotta tell you it's not half-bad at all; the album has been nicely conceptualized and I've skimmed through the liner notes and there are a few tracks that Kanye had produced. With the help of Common and other guests on the album. Upon hearing the first track, I love how Larry Gold arranged and performed the strings--shouts to Larry. This is definitely worth the money and listening pleasure to add to anyone's collection. Me...I copped both the standard version and the deluxe version with 3 bonus tracks and a DVD included. I'm definitely gonna be out again to grab some other releases that I so want. REALLY BAD. By the way...it's a little less than a month away from my birthday (10/10)...Anyone wanna give me an iTunes Gift Card...???? I REALLY, REALLY want one so bad. In fact, that's pretty much ALL I want for my birthday--T-Shirts would be nice, too (size MEDIUM please and thank you); $15 or $25 iTunes Girft Card would be fine.

Anyways, here's another BET Rising Icons video via Okayplayer. This time KiD CuDi... Head on over to Okayplayer (link provided) for the peep...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment