Monday, September 28, 2009

In Spain In The Membrane

I'm actually feeling much better, compared to the past few days (boo). I'm still a little cold-sick, however, but gone is the congestion, i.e., nose, throat, and chest. The coughing has subsided a lot, but still whips a little cough here and there...but I CAN SMELL THINGS NOW. And my sore throat is gone. Which is a BIG plus. I hate having a sore throat...Worst feeling ever, to me at least. Anyways, as I'm coolin' it out here in the pad...this episode of No Reservations was on today--and it's one of many episodes that are my favorite. Tony visits Spain...'Nough said. Just watch these first 20 minutes or so...I think you'll know why it's my favorite...





b.


P.S. For those that don't know already, my blog is being fed through Facebook every time I post up blog posts. So don't think I'm on the 'Book every single minute of the day and night (you crazy??) But whenever I embed videos, Facebook seems to deny the videos I add on my post...So what that means...It won't show on Facebook (via notes). So if you do want to view my posts in its ENTIRETY, I suggest you visit my blog instead, and to view posts embedded with videos to get the full experience. Okay, that was just a little P.S.A. for ya'll. I'm off. Peace.


For the Facebook people, click here to view this post in its entirety...

Visit my blog @ www.beezwax-bt.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment