Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wake Up And Smell The Same Ish Over...Again.

Still recovering from this cold...at least I feel much, MUCH better now. Drinking lots of fluids and taking my nightly NyQuil every night to completely get rid of this fucking cold I've been having now for 4 days.

On top of that, I wake up smelling the same ish all over...again. All the media hype about another pandemic plaguing our nation. First, it was the Bird Influenza that hit last year...now, it's the Swine Influenza. To my understanding, these two aren't old news...and they have returned. But one of which...well, you know what it is...

ATTACK OF THE ANIMALS. FOR A VENGEANCE. Did you know, recently, that Egypt has slaughtered a good number of pigs? About 300,000 of them. Looks like they're won't be anymore of those pig roasts and Lechon for quite awhile...World's gone mad. Can it get any tougher? Are we seeing an annual epidemic or something? Best be careful...shit is crazy out there...

Anyways, semester is winding down...and everyone is on survival mode as I type this and I'm looking at this final review for Precalc...and it's LONG. REAL LONG. About 30+ pages we're talkin' here. I have to do well on this final to pass so I can get out of here...Better job? It's a good idea...

Survive.


Stay safe. Masks up...

Peace.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment