Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gentle Reminder...

...I've been knockin' this LP on my iTunes and my cd player in my room and car...Can't seem to put this down...and neither should you. What I'm I talkin' about, he asks? Well, I'm talking about Question & Freddie Joachim's Study Guide. It's been out now for a little over a week and I highly recommend this album...for anyone young or old. If you haven't picked it up already, chances are, you're missin' out on dope instrumentals by these two...It's a good investment from your wallet. Well worth your money...Out now digitally on iTunes, compact discs on cdbaby, and HMV (both Japan and Germany). U.S. limited edition cd's are droppin' some time in July, so look out for that as well.

Really, I'm tellin' you, if you love dope music, real, feel good music support these independent artists and other fine independent artists all over...They're waiting for you guys out there just waiting to be heard...And freak the rest...




b.

No comments:

Post a Comment