Friday, June 26, 2009

P.B. Wolf Video Mix Tribute To Mikey J. X Got To Be There

Okay, no offense or anything...but I'm just gonna lay off the tributes a little bit. I think there should be more listening to his actual recordings than some people out there doing other tribute covers and songs of his. No offense to anyone out there performing, but I'm just saying to those who sorta can't get it right...but props for tryin' though.

Anyways, to end tonight I thought I'd post this really dope video mix tribute by
Stones Throw boss Peanut Butter Wolf. If anyone knows Wolf and has been to his shows...you know what's down and knows how and what to spin. Check it out...

...Oh, and don't forget below is an audio track "Got To Be There" which is one of my many favorites because it's just...SMOOOOTH; it's kinda catchy to me...And I just like his singing voice and just somethin' to vibe out with...


P.S. And just for the record, I personally think that all the vintage M.J. tunes/videos are so much cooler than the ones much later. It's not to say that I don't like the others, it's just there's something that I love about all the vintage Michael that's so fun and energizing...Now...there won't be another one like him, no matter who or what you are. Michael was himself...Michael was Michael. I personally don't think their will never be a replacment for such great as Michael.





Michael Jackson - Got To Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment