Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introducing Dolphin

I really like searching for new ish related to music and I like discovering new artists, mainly I've been on that indie tip. However, there are some that just stands out from the rest...Who just goes above and beyond what is just music. Where these individuals set a new standard and level of producing music to the listener. One of them is Dolphin. Recently, I've been on his blog just reading and downloading his free EP's on his blog. Listening to his pieces and reading about his work was so worth making him one of my favorites out there right now. So with that said, I thought I'd share a little bit of what he's all about. Here's a FREE acoustic EP of "Starry Eyes" which I'm really, really feelin' right now as I write this entry. This is one artist that you probably NEVER heard of, but is damn good.




Track Listing:

As It Moves Gently Through The Night
Airports
Beautiful People
One Thing
Playboyz (Acoustic Version)
We Fear No One (Acoustic Version)
Black Stars, Blue Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment