Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ode

Look at him. Over there...Head-noddin' to a beat. All I see is him doin' that...It's all he does. Every. Single. Time. I'm not so sure, but is he caught up with that ish? It's all he cares about. But I see how it effects him...It's his drug addiction. His own addiction. I look at him...and he's in the zone...Leave him alone.

Tired of folks on his back sometimes...tellin' him what to do or what not to do. His style of work is his own style of work. His originality. Fixation on records...music, really, is a habit for this man. It's not materialism when it comes to this...It's the material that's in this. He revolves around it. Keeps him going...

I can tell when he isn't himself. He separates himself by lyrics and beats, for it's the only way to keep him sane. Let him be...

fin

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment