Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update On 25 For 25 Compilation Mix Project...

...So I had this idea of making a self-reflective compilation journalizing my own life; letting the music speak to itself, to you guys...finding out who I really am as an individual (see this post for more info...). This whole idea of starting this idea/project/concept came to mind about 2 months ago...

So what's the news on it...? Well, I haven't even started on it! I've been busy with other things and I just thought of a few tracks here and there that popped into mind...but haven't done ANYTHING at all! Hopefully soon I'll get to work on it...AND I MEAN COMPLETELY WORK ON IT. Getting PRODUCTIVE. START TO FINISH. However, I did think of changing it a little; I realize that I won't be able to put it on CD-R (THEY WON'T FIT)...Thought I'd send it digitally, FREE to download. Another thing is that I'll mix it up with Hip-Hop, Jazz, and other genres instead of just mainly Hip-Hop like I said before in the previous post. Yeah, that's what's up with that. Oh, I almost forgot, I also decided I'll be using this photo of me for an album cover and the tracklisting all in one. Nothing too elaborate or anything...just thought I'd keep things simple. What's important is the content...and YOU, the listener. That matters to me.


I'm gonna have to postpone it for now...

'Til now, hold tight...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment