Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...Next On My List...?


Today is another handful of releases, being it Tuesday--hopefully finding some good records today up for grabs. But this is one record that I've been eyeing on; drops on October 20th, + I've read that there are also online bonus tracks. The record I'm talking about is Fashawn's debut LP titled Boy Meets World...And guess what? It's ENTIRELY produced by Exile (YAY!) with guests like Blu, Evidence, and Aloe Blacc, just to name a few...This one is definitely on my radar and I'm coppin' it when this drops...Above is the album cover; below is the official tracklist, including the bonus tracks...Peep.

01 Intro
02 Freedom
03 Hey Young World f. Aloe Blacc & Devoya Mayo
04 Stars
05 Life As a Shorty f. J Mitchell
06 The Ecology
07 Our Way f. Evidence
08 Why
09 Samsonite Man f. Blu
10 Father
11 Sunny CA f. Co$ & Mistah F.A.B.
12 Bo Jackson f. Exile
13 Lupita
14 When She Calls
15 Boy Meets World

Online Bonus Tracks:

The Score f. Planet Asia
Breathe f. Bravo
Outer City

No comments:

Post a Comment