Monday, October 26, 2009

New Music

I've been on a hiatus for about a week now on this here blog of mine--my bad for the lack of posts--but I guess I needed it...and then some...But I'll be back; just had to post this up so a) I can share it with you, and hope that you'll check these out and b) so I won't forget the names of the albums to get...more so the second reason, however...


Anyways, lately I've been on a music frenzy just listening to some new joints I've purchased and some other new ish that I'm still diggin' and worth getting my hands on; I gotta say though, iTunes has been a big help--not saying that I LOVE iTunes (iTunes still sucks...for a number of reasons...) but it has helped me find other music that I've never even heard of or music that I can't get my hands on...Props to iTunes; but you still SUCK, but much love to ya'. Thought I'd arrange a list of some new music that I think is worth getting...

- Green Tea - Places + Spaces
- Crown City Rockers - The Day After Forever
- Sene - ADayLate&ADollarShort (album produced by Blu aka GODlee Barnes)
- Fashawn - Boy Meets World (album produced by Exile)
- Melanie Fiona - The Bridge
- Vinroc - Beat Freaks (Vinstrumentals)
- Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One - Parallel Uni-Verses
- Where The Wild Things Are (movie soundtrack)
- DJ Day - The Day Before


b.

No comments:

Post a Comment