Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's Done Is Done. Is DONE.

I'm letting out things inside me that I never had let out before; maybe I have, to a couple of people...but probably, never, if hardly. I feel like I'm done with what I've done; mistakes, accidents, faults, blames...DONE. I want to move and look forward. I'm starting to... I want to apologize for what I did to hurt myself or to others...I know it might be too late, but better late to apologize than never. I've let those people down; I even let myself down...so many times before. I don't want that. Not anymore. I'm gradually getting to be who I am...ever so slowly, but I'm getting there. Wise and humble. Patience...I'm missing those elements, but I'm ever so growing with them and finding them as I learn and experience what's here for my life...And what I don't need (or need anymore) in my life. I'm sorry; Myself and those others...Hope there's forgiveness there...

I'm not the best in expressing my spiritual self. I know that. But I at least try... It's not that I don't believe that God exists...I just feel comfortable how I express my religion. Maybe I'm shy, maybe I'm not...But I express my religion how I want to express my religion and spiritual self. But it's that zone when I play God's drums, it's when I really feel the Spirit... That's when I can feel Him. The Presence. That's awesome... I'll be straight-up, I know I may not follow the religion well how God wants me to follow, but I never dare to forget or let go of what's important. Besides, you can't shake it off...or He can't shake you off. God really does wonderful things...

Inside I'm letting things out...but things that I've let out before. Before there was pain, anger, sadness, hurt...the whole nine yards... Now, there will be happiness and a smile; Wisdom and being humble. Making myself feel good...making others feel good. I'm trying my best. I want to be my best against myself that was before. It's actually working... I'm my best when I fully express myself...Whether it be what I'm good at, talent, or interest...or even just being myself... Not ashamed to say things...or to be shy. Gotta be full-on with that. It's moving forward that's great and moving back...shoot, I'm glad there's no such thing is that. Can't reverse time and actually move backward. That'd be wack! Definitely looking forward...To greater things...

I want to be better than I was yesterday...


Over and out.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment