Friday, October 2, 2009

Back To The Archives - Sweet Notes (Pt. 1: Random Lovelys)

I hit you up with an introduction, now comes the real deal...

More to come, soon...




My Pop is still cool, calm, and collected; laid-back as usual...

I didn't know they came to Waukegan. Or even knew of the place..nor I knew they had family friends that live there...!

She's married to a lucky man... Sorry guys.

Notice it's signed "Mom" at the end...Now look at the date above...Was this a sign for things to come...Like ME for instance...?

My Pop is a Macguyver, he knows what's up...

...See, I told you.

Photos: circa July 21, 1978, June 1981, and February 12, 1982


It's because they are who they are, individually and as a lovely couple, that these two had earned the right to love and marry. They were brought up hard, but in a tight-knit family that were close and supportive. They saw the day when this was going to happen...and now fast-forward 20-30 plus years in, I'm in the picture and they are still married to this day...

As funny as these photos and little written notes are, it's the thought, love, and care that counts.

b.

1 comment: