Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did You Know? I Bet You Don't.

Who said Mathematics class was just all serious business? Apparently not our class. Well, at least for today that is. Today was the official start and first day of my Quantitative Literacy class and I gotta tell you, it wasn't half-bad at all. However, it IS definitely different than the other Math courses and requires more logic, thinking...and yes, a little more reading. Hence the literacy part. Anyways, our instructor did the usual things on the first day of class, like all teachers do, but I was really intrigued, interested, and compelled when she showed us this YouTube vid. I thought this was a really good way to start off the first day of class, even in its relation to our Quantitative Literacy course.


b.

No comments:

Post a Comment