Monday, December 22, 2008

Wayne's Beatles Hour On WRLR

What's up ya'll? Seems like the coldness never ceases, huh? It's still cold here. Wonderful, sunny day...but straight CHILL!


Anyways, shouts to Wayne and the people holdin' it down on WRLR. You guys are dope! Wayne...thanks for the Taxman request. I appreciate that...Told you I'd come check you out! To the peoples I chatted with, shouts to ya'll, too! Oh, and Mike and Mallory...shouts to ya'll, you guys are awesome...dope performance on those covers. Though it's really frigid...you guys really warmed us up; You guys held it down.


Man, I swear...I think people need to appreciate what real music is about...and not all that junk on the mainstream...


WRLR...you guys made my day =)


Check out WRLR and here to view/listen...


Wayne's Beatles is on every Mondays from 3PM-4PM

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment