Saturday, December 13, 2008

It Was Like I Back-Pedalled.

***Note To You Readers: You might want to read the entry directly below this one (if you haven't already), also from today, FIRST to fully get what I'm talking about...



Answer: My mom's SUV. Which is mine now. That '95 Blazer. Didn't expect that to happen now did we?

Turns out my parents went out to Chicago and picked up a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo. (It's similar to the photo). Really nice, though, when I went to the garage to peep the Jeep. Black and cloth seats. It's the Gold Edition. Sounds luxurious, yet sporty-looking.

Complaints? Eh. I'll get over it...At least it isn't a van, right!? Well, I was actually looking forward to a car, but at least it's something. The only problem I have with the Blazer is that there isn't enough leg and feet room, and it feels stuffy and tight whenever I drive it. My parents can drive it fine 'cause they're smaller than me, but I can't. Oh, and my feet are kinda big and get stuck with the pedals...not good. Those are the cons. The pros? Bumpin' sound system...me likey!

But I'm gonna try to convince my mom to switch with me so I can get the Jeep, concerning the fact that there isn't enough leg room for me in the latter...


And so, that's the end of that chapter. Now to end the other on Monday...


Thanks for that encouraging e-mail message, Jason. Good lookin'...you win...nothing. I kid...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment