Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello World...

Ah, like Chuck D said, "Once again back he is (or is it, 'it is'...?) the incredible...!"


Hell yeah, it's me. No? Don't know? Don't remember? IT'S BRIAN, FOOL!! Yeah, yeah, you know...the one you'd grow to know...know to love, love to know...? The one you'd hate to love, or love to hate...? Yup, that's me. I'm back. And no...I will not accept any statements or you people that I know (or don't know) about whether to sign up or to come back to MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, etc., etc. NOTHING will convince me to do that. Shit's overrated...

It's not like I hate it...or hate you guys for having it. I'm just different. I grow and go by that. I'm just out of that phase, kids.


Anyways...I blog. Since it's the "cool" thing to do now, and I admit...I love it. (Shouts to Freddie Joachim and ?uestlove...ya'll got me into this blog thang by reading your shit on your blogs, you guys inspired me, thanks!) Writing down thoughts about anything...ROCKS MY @*&$! So for you people out there sittin' (or standing), takin' a glance of my first entry on my blog,...or that you just don't care whatsoever...this will be my new home. A place for my thoughts and whatnot. Okay? Okay. (Wait...make that "unofficial first entry"). Think I'll start up on January with a full/thorough entry...


But here's something I'll write about. Two words: CAR ACCIDENT. Which happend a few weeks ago. Wish I took photos of my van. Yeah...VAN. A '93 Nissan Quest to be exact. TOTALLED. Oh well, wasn't really too concerned about my car...more like my well-being. Yes, I am okay. I'm just fine. Thanks for asking. I need a new car anyways...like
this car for instance. I'm determined to get this car anytime soon...Well, as soon as I pay this $75 ticket PLUS a court hearing tomorrow. I hope and pray nothing else stirs up in there. But that's what happend recently. Have a great night.

By the way...shouts to John. Thanks for those ill tracks. I'm vibin' to 'em right now...


More soon...

b.


M.S. (I made that up. That's Music Script...like Post Script, ya' know?)
Got this just awhile ago, off the
Organology blog on Freddie Joachim's site, "Everybody say, HO!!!" holiday mix (tracklist below). Right click and save to enjoy.


***Check out my music playlist on the top right. I'll change my songs from time-to-time for whatever songs I'm diggin'. But these are some songs that I'm just vibin' right now. "What Feels Good, Is Real Good..."




Speakin' of vibin'...






Tracklisting:
01. RUN-D.M.C. "Christmas in Hollis"
02. Dana Dane "Dana Dane is Coming to Town
03. Beastie Boys "Sure Shot"
04. Sweet Tee "Let The Jingle Bells Rock"
05. Da'rel Jr. "This Christmas"
06. Braille "Blessed Man"
07. Sojourn "Definitely Special"
08. Flying Lotus "Roberta Flack Ft. Dolly"
09. Surreal "First Chapter"
10. Poems "Love"
11. Nicolay & Kay "Tight Eyes"
12. Choclit Kennedy "On & On"
13. J Dilla "Won't Do"
14. Othello "Silhouette"
15. James Brown "Don't Tell It"
16. Red Astaire Ft. Caretta Bell "You Dead Wrong"
17. Theory Hazit "Grizzly"
18. Grand Puba "Amazing"
19. Charles Brown "I'll Be Home for Christmas" (Ohmega Watts Remix)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment!
    as for your question, I made a deal with myself a long time ago that if I was gonna do music, it woulndt be from a beat machine or loop software haha. so to answer your question, Im a Key board and drums kinda guy, everything I write is 100 percent my creation, and im proud of that.

    I really like your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That's cool, man! Yeah, I'm gettin' the hang of the keyboard still. You're just like my best buddy John. He utilizes those.

    Like wise, thanks for the comment and the compliment.

    ReplyDelete