Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas, Everyone...I'll See You, When I See You...

This is the last entry of the week. Thought I'd take a little break from here for awhile. So, if you happen to visit my blog, leave comments...I'd appreciate that. (I get no love...commenting me would be a nice Christmas present...) Call me if you got my cell. I'll be back after Christmas.

But hey! Thought I'd just leave you without anything, huh? Well, check out Badd Santa from Stones Throw (click cover) which is out now. (Got mine from Urban Outfitters last year). And no, this album has no swearing/profanity, (hence the label) so it's okay for kids to hear this, too. And if you haven't yet, check out this holiday mix by Ohmega Watts "Everybody Say, HO!!!" Right click and save to enjoy. Happy Holidays!


Stay warm, stay safe...Merry Christmas.

b. Ashley =)

No comments:

Post a Comment