Thursday, December 11, 2008

It Was A Flop.

I didn't really expect what was to happen today.

Okay. So I woke up this morning...around 8AM and I was still a little worried about today (which was my court hearing). At the sametime, however, I was also worried about my upcoming test (which is like in 3 hours, as of writing this entry). Anyways, I woke up early so I can at least study more for my big test...and after I was done, I got ready for my court hearing, (this is traffic court by the way) and so my mom and I left to go there...and DAMN! It was busy and packed. The security line, starting from the metal detector all the way to the front door, was LONG. Luckily the security guards attitudes kept the line movin'
along...

So long story short...The court hearing that was supposed to be scheduled today, for me, didn't happen. Why? WAY too busy. It was a FLOP...

I'm actually rescheduled on Monday the 15th, same time, same place. (Hope and pray for me peoples...)


I got scared and worried for nothing, at least for today. And it isn't over...

b.


(Be back soon...)



UPDATE! 7:35PM


Gyeah. Just got back home from what seemed like a long class. Test was sorta-kinda easy...(just hope I pass...)

Well, not too worried about the court hearing that got rescheduled to Monday. I'm just worried about getting my test back, whether or not I passed, and the final that's coming up on Tuesday. Shit. I just want to get over this, done, done...and DONE!

b.


P.S. ...Really, what's up with our Illinois Governor, man!? Now, Obama urged him to step down, but then, he refuses...


Enjoy the Common mix by K-Salaam & Beatnick (click Common Rubix Cube cover for download...) via Okayplayer and illroots

2 comments:

  1. no wayy.. that hella sucks.. Id be wayy pissed!!

    but heyy.. be ready for the next time though. God Bless.. You deserve the best.

    <33 alq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Wow. You're like the only one who responded SOMETHING about my blog Thanks. Yeah, I'll be ready when Monday rolls...


    -b.

    ReplyDelete