Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Picker-Upper...

Currently reading this book. Half-way into it and I'm already feeling it's effects. I mean, this book is literally speaking to me...like this book is ME--the way I'm seeing life and faith. Not being bias or anything, but I feel like the author and I have some similarities, opinions, and beliefs, give or take a few, but this is a book that really sheds light on what I'm experiencing everyday, even my Christian faith, and life and society in general. So far, I'm really diggin' some the chapters that I've read (up to 10, so far) that are my favorite. I like how the author is just so straight-forward and just talks and writes from his mind, body, and sou; Funny and witty...and all that jazz (no pun intended). For a good read, pick this up...But, really, you don't really gotta take my word for it...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment