Thursday, December 17, 2009

On Tiger...

I just want to get this right out, right now...

Can we just let go, and leave this alone about Tiger!? I mean, seriously...I just found out that TLC has this special on Sunday night about Tiger Woods. The program is called The Secret Life of Tiger Woods. What stemmed from a car accident has really just blown up into this whole scandal, this whole ordeal; I mean, I know this was a huge blow to his profession, his life, reputation, and what-not...his mistakes and ish...but I hate how all these other people are just ratting him out, just shunning him, as if he's just so hated right now. The media is such a frenzy with this, and well, with all the other b.s. I think we're forgetting who the real Tiger is, and all we're focusing on are his mistakes and how bad he is. Bull. Sure, for all of us it's a shock and surprise...I mean, TIGER!? C'mon! REALLY!? NAAAHH! But hey...it happens to ALL of us, regardless who or what we are, right? Why bug out about all this? To anyone, really...

All I gotta say is...leave him be, shut the f*$& up, the media and all you people out there who like this juicy ish gotta be freaking insane...no DAMN life at all! On the real...

Instead, I say...forgive him, God Bless him, pray for him; Tiger's just like you and me you know? He's peoples...like everyone else in this f*$*^@ up, crazy world. That's it. Nothing else...No bullsh#& talkin' and stop the damn GOSSIP!

That would be all...

b.


P.S. Tiger has my support...

No comments:

Post a Comment