Thursday, December 17, 2009

Miles-Armstrong By The Apple Juice Kid

Phew!

With ALL that aside and out of my system, I'm back to more of my senses...In music that is. At it again on the
Okayplayer site today, snagged this for FREE--download it, up! The Apple Juice Kid (alongside with Battalion Armour) comes through with yet another remix project. This time AJK bugs out with...Louis Armstrong, titled Beautiful Warriors 2: Louis Armstrong Remixed. Now, you might remember The Apple Juice Kid from previous productions and another project-remixed--Miles Remixed project--which I posted WAAAAY back in this here blog. I'm too lazy to bring back that URL from that blog post, so I decided to post BOTH the Louis and Miles remix projects together (via Okayplayer), along with the cover art. So, go 'head, get at it and download...It's FREE! Just click the album cover for the DOWNLOAD...



b.

No comments:

Post a Comment