Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ringo Starr


His brand new album just came out yesterday. I grabbed it...and it's on my iPod. Love the album! Last night Ringo was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for a FULL HOUR as his guest with Ben Harper and Relentless 7 performing 3 songs +1, a classic from The Beatles. I have to say it's one of my favorite episodes of Late Night and it was quite an experience. Well, sure, it was on TV...and not me being there LIVE in the audience would have been much more of an experience versus me chillin' in my bedroom with the TV on and watching it there. But nonetheless, it was quite a trip just watching him and Fallon interviewing Ringo. It was like a piece of history made again; HE HAD A BEATLE ON HIS SHOW! I was stoked. Cop the album NOW!

b.



P.S. For your viewing pleasure, here was last night's episode: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/episodes/#vid=1192421

No comments:

Post a Comment